Friday, May 23, 2008

I don't need him all the time

Today I am alone. I like the feeling. I am listening to music now, Kid Francescoli, and every musical note makes sense to me. I give it all I have. I have to fix my room, but can't find the energy or the conviction to do it. It's not entertaining. Tonight I'm going to a party with a colleague. Not really looking forward to it, but beats lying in a death pose in front of the TV and going through the 18 channels that I have trying to find a decent movie to watch. Sean is holding that party. I don't know who Sean is. I think he's the redhead whose office is beside Kelly's, but I'm not sure. I've been at this job for 2 months, I still have not memorized all the names to all the faces. I remember the foreign names only, but anyway...
My supervisor is out of town, won't be back before another week. I like it better when he's at the office. I work more conscientiously when he's around. I'm a lazy ass, right? That is what you're thinking, I know. But I am not.
This is my distraction: www.deezer.com: MUSIC
I am an old-fashioned groupie.